South Lakeland Action on Climate Change towards Transition (SLACCtt)
Wanted – someone special to take on the role of Membership Secretary for a local charity
What do you need to do?
- The day to day bit – send welcome emails to new members
- The annual bit – check subs have been received and chase
- The tecchy bit – make sure our databases are correct and up to date, contribute to our social media
- The liaison bit – with our Treasurer on membership subs, with our Trustees with ideas and with our members on new developments
- The really interesting bit – we’re growing, we’re focusing and we’ve new projects in the pipeline. From pollination corridors to pollution measurement, food growing to story suppers we’re expanding our horizons which means creating opportunities to grow our membership.
Who could do it? If you have a passion for protecting the environment and promoting sustainable living, know your way around databases, can balance the day to day with the exciting stuff and keep the Trustees in the loop, this could be your opportunity to contribute.
It’s a voluntary role, working with a committed group of Trustees, members and hundreds of others who are interested enough in what we do to be on our mailing list.